Thursday, August 9, 2007

E-mail #1 from Mom

I was really homesick and I really enjoyed getting emails from mom, so now you can enjoy them too (although it probably won't be the same)!

Dear Gabe`,

I actually looked her number up in an old Bellermine guide. I couldnt' remember her last name, but I looked at the Victorias in the same grade as you. Luckily her name in Allison and it was on the first page. I actually did not recognize her last name, but I knew her parents first names. Anyway, she will be feeding the Kitties from the day I leave to the day Dad gets back. I brushed the Kitties last night. 5 brushes from Blackie and only one from Lilly. I guess she has shed her load. Acutally I do brush her more. I dont's think I am a good companion for the cats since I am always at work, watering or in bed. I bet they can't wait 'til Dad gets home.

Judy said you are a lovely girl. She also enjoyed the visit very much. Actually even Grandpa said you are a lovely young lady. The only reason he did not want you to come is he thought you would be bored. Shawn had been there the week prior for one and 1/2 days and wined constantly that there was nothing to do and for his mother to take him somewhere. Grandpa really enjoyed your visit and Ellen also comented what a lovely girl you are. Speeking of lovely, I hear Judy gave you "Those lovely Bones" to read. Isn't it great! I just love it. It sound like it would be grusome, but it is really sweet. I couldn't put it down. Back to work for me. I love you.

Love Mom

No comments: