Friday, August 17, 2007

E-mail #2 from Mom

Ciao Darling,

I am writing from miseracordia. I am late getting to the bank, so I transferred money to your savings and then paid your credit card from your checking because I didn't want it to be late. I hope you are having a good time. How were Vasouvious and Pompey? I am having a nice time and all is going well so far. Judy cane up wednesday and stayed 'til Friday. Ellen, judy and I went out to eat at a nice place and then we gardened all day yesterday. I am actually still being good on my diet -so far. Both Judy and my Dad are amazed at how little you eat. Dad is home in home in Lakewood. His trip went well. I am a bad mother. I was going to write you a note to be waiting for you in Rome and I didn't. I will try to write.

Love Mom

No comments: