Saturday, September 1, 2007

Last E-mail from Mom Because I Will Soon Have Access to a Phone

Dear Gabe',
I got home on Tuesday. It was supposed to be Sunday, but my flight was cancelled. I am back at work and still unpacking. I hope you are having a great time in Venice. This week is film festivle in Venice with all the movie stars. It is probablely very busy. I received a letter from USAA and they said for you to call to call because there might be a problem with your credit card. I called and all they would say is that you appear to have already contacted them. The letter is dated 24 August 07. They gave me a number for you to call toll free-0080092290920. Also you may call collect at (210) 491-9097. I looked at your credit card account and nothing out of place looke charge. I am going to walk now, I have been walking every day on my visit to Dalles and since then. We recieved your post card. So did Ellen and Grandpa and they loved it. If you get a chance, send another to them. I don''t know how to get to your blog. Leah should be moving out today. I havent talked to her in a few days. She was stressing out a little. She said Of course she wants what you describe as the best pocket book in the world! Please get yourself one also. Daddy was not up set at your leather jacket. After all he bought himself one in Italy. Writ me an email soon with your blog address. Let me know if you already got in touch with USAA.
Much love and many hugs and kisses
Mom

No comments: